Following guidelines, we are now ready to start seeing patients again. Our clinic will re-open on May 19 2020. We have been working on developing safety protocols to ensure that you, other patients and our team are protected in the best way possible.
The safety protocols we have in place are the following:
- Our clinic will be open by appointment only.
- We will initially start off with injectable therapies done by doctors and nurse injectors and then evolve into offering our full range of services. Please call to verify which service you desire and whether we are offering it at this time.
- Our team will be wearing gloves, masks and protective eyewear where appropriate.
- Cleaning protocols in the clinic will follow the guidelines set out by government agencies.
When you make your appointment we will ask you some questions regarding COVID-19 and we will confirm your health status within 48h of your appointment.
Questions you will be asked include:
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have nasal congestion or a runny nose?
- Do you have a headache?
- Do you have muscle pains?
- Do you have a fever > 38 degrees C?
- Do you have shortness of breath?
- Do you have loss of or reduced sense of smell or taste?
- Have you travelled outside the province in the last two weeks?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who appears to have COVID-19?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
If you answer yes to any of these question, we will ask you to postpone your appointment for 4 weeks.
AT THE TIME OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
Please come alone to your appointment.
If possible, come to the clinic without makeup and as little jewelry as possible.
We ask that you arrive 10 min prior to your appointment and wait in your vehicle and come up to the office at your designated appointment time. Please leave all your personal belongings (except essentials) in your vehicle.
LATE ARRIVALS: If you are late, please contact us from your vehicle and we will assign you a new arrival time. If your late arrival compromises the next appointment, we will reschedule you for another day.
- On arrival, you will be asked to disinfect your hands and we encourage you to wear your own non-medical mask if you have one.
- You will be asked to complete the COVID-19 questionanaire.
- We will take your temperature.
- The waiting area will be closed and bathrooms will be restricted to exceptions.
Product testers will not be available. If you wish to purchase skin care products please discuss during your treatment, so that we can prepare them before you leave.
The payment counter will have plexiglass and payment will be by card only, receipts will be emailed.
If you are diagnosed with COVID-19 within 2 weeks of your appointment, please let us know – it may impact other patients and team members.
We are committed to meeting your aesthetic needs in the safest possible way and look forward to seeing all our patients, slients and friends again!
The Abby Medical Laser team